Google Translator

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Dance of the Penquins



I fell in love with this little Penquin when I first saw him on the Splitcoast Stampers site!  So cute!  It is hand cut from a template.  The only punches that I used were for the Santa hat ( Spellbinder's Paisley die) and the Jingle bells ( Memory Box die) the rest were all hand cut!!  I found the template on Dina's site here-

http://mamadinis.blogspot.ch/2011/12/penguin-card.html

You can also see another version on this little guy on this blog- it's in a foreign lanuage but the Penquin is soooo adorable!!
http://sil-wi.blogspot.ch/2012/12/pinguin-easel-card.html

I have a few pictures of the construction progress of my Penquins. I made about 24 of these little guys!! They really come alive when you add the eyes!!!  It is hard to believe that Christmas is right around the corner! 

 
 
 
 
 


 
Don't they look like they are dancing?


 
 
 
 
Whew!  Done for another year!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Chris they are so adorable!!!
    Merry Christmas!
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine today! Just love the penguin! He is adorable! Definitely see all the hard work that you put into it! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is sitting on our mantel. So cute looking down at us. Great work, great card...Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACCKK!!! Your little penguin army is adorable! Thanks for linking to my site - I love seeing how these come out around the world! :) Merry Christmas to you!

    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable are these guys! I mean no disrespect as I don't know what to do with them when you worked so hard on them? What are they used for? I must be getting old.

    ReplyDelete