Google Translator

Monday, February 10, 2014

Bus Building Block Valentine Card


I am on a roll!  I love the Building Block technique that Laura at Splitcoast Stampers is demonstrating now!   Check out her instructions here-
 
 
 
I am making this card for our Grandson, Ezra! I have to get it into the mail tomorrow so it will make it to the island on time!   He loves riding the bus to school so I thought he might like this for a Valentine's card!  I purchased the instructions for the bus from Lynn Pratt quite awhile ago.  It also comes with instructions for a Firetruck and a Police car!  They are adorable!  You can find/ purchase her instructions here-



Here are a couple more pictures of my card!



2 comments:

  1. wow I love it.. I look forward to seeing your next creations with this building block design.. If you are on the same kind of roll you were with the card in a box we are all in for a treat. I am sure they will all be awesome.. thanks for Sharing Chris..

    ReplyDelete