Google Translator

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Mom's Valentine Card


I have been busy making Valentine Treat boxes but still haven't completed them!  I thought I would show you the Valentine's Day card I made for my Mom.  I saw the tutorial on Splitcoast Stamper's for this Building Block Card!   I loved it right away!  I love trying out different types of cards. This one isn't too hard to make! I used mostly Graphic 45 paper to decorate the card. You can't see the sentiment too well-it says, " There is no blessing quite so dear...as a Mom like you to love year after year"!   It is sooo true of my Mom!  I can't wait to give it to her!    Check out the tutorial here-

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/buildingblockcard/

I used Impression Obsession's die cut for the flower! I just purchased this the other day and it is so beautiful!  It really makes a lovely flower!


I like to add a magnetic square to the back of the original packaging to store the die.


Here's another picture of this card!







Once I finish my treat boxes - I will share them!  I have recovered from the tooth I had pulled.  Not fun!  It takes forever for your tongue to realize the tooth it gone.  The gum is still rather sensitive so nothing too tough to eat.  I guess I will survive!   Have fun!





4 comments:

  1. I just saw your card after I posted Eric's Valentine card! I also made a building block card only for Eric. Don't you love this type of card! Mom will love it! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tour card is so Pretty! Your Mom is sure to love it! and you for making it :)

    ReplyDelete