Google Translator

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!


I found the instructions for this cute Treat Box on Pinterest.  I did practice making it on a plain sheet of paper so I would get the hang of it.  Check out the tutorial here-

http://morethanstamping.blogspot.ca/2014/01/free-tutorial-happy-new-year-treat.html


 
I will be taking these to work today for my staff.  I think the candy I put inside the boxes are a little too big for the front opening but they can be reused for candy more like M&M's or candy hearts!
 


I used the die from MFT's to make the bows on top of the box!  I am headed to work this morning after the snow storm yesterday that went into the night.  I hope the roads are plowed and sanded!  Happy a great day!


4 comments:

  1. they all look fantastic, great job
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Warmly,
    Bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome little project! I'm sure they will be loved :)
    Happy Valentine Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your staff is so lucky Chris. Do email me if there is an opening ... LOL. I can't think of a better way to present someone with some treats. Please feel free to stop over to enter my pay-it-forward giveaway.

    ReplyDelete